Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Untitled

This is not Justine. But it is Justine would look like if she was a boy! 

Justine was kinda not cute at all,  kind of not fuckable, but for some strange reason I would of said yes, all the same. There was nothing about her, except for her Periodic Table of Elements t-shirt and her man nose.

George didn't know how to shut the fuck up about my pants, and the Jodi Gordon coke incident. George was pretty chubby. I thought to myself as i was counting pvc pipes, that George pretty much represents that majority of societies wastetoids. People with a voice, that are never going to be heard, counted or acknowledged. 

Tommy was cool. Fresh outta high school, a fine product of Trinity Grammer. McDonald's blows though he says, quit yesterday!.. Reminds me of when I finished high school, and got                                                           a job through one of those Centrelink job machines that spits out                                                         receipts with job descriptions on them. I remember as I was           cleaning a Suburu, Longhurst , the guy who ran the institution I did maths tutoring at through my high school years, came to pick his car up, as I was polishing his wheel. $2000 worth of maths tutoring  down the drain, I could tell by the look on his face of  amusement as i mumbled out that this was only a part job till I got into uni.  Which never happened anyway, when I literally walked  out of the car washer and became a shelf stacker for 2 years.

 Longhurst's daughter was uber cute though. But I saw her                                                                     recently. She overshot expectations, and looks like a Sylvania                                                             house wife these days. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment